Industrial Tests, Inc
Whether you're a large power plant looking to perform a complete electrical maintenance outage, or just have a small electrical repair project, Industrial Tests, Inc. is your preferred choice.
Why Choose Us...
- Accreditation: We are a full NETA™ member and have the field engineers and technicians with up to date calibrated test equipment.
- Experience: With over 30 years of experience performing electrical testing we have the knowledge and the tools to get the job done right the first time.
- Availability: We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for those unplanned shutdowns and emergency repairs.
- Knowledge: We understand that production is what drives management decisions and we work with your team to satisfy your production goals. Because we perform electrical testing, inspection and maintenance in industrial plants and large commercial facilities everyday.
Industrial Tests, Inc. is a maintenance managers first choice for electrical testing.
- Megger Test: measures the insulating properties of your electrical wiring. More on Megger tests.
- Circuit Breaker Testing: including connections, insulation, overload tripping, contact resistance. More on circuit breaker testing.
- HiPot Testing: including DC, AC, VLF, and Resonant AC. More on HiPot testing.
- Ground Fault Testing: Ground fault testing protects against low magnitude electrical effects. More on ground fault testing.
- See our complete line of electricial testing
- Substation Maintenance: proper substation maintenance extends life and reduces outages repairs. More on substation maintenance.
- Transformer Maintenance: includes drawers, radiators, cooler gaskets, piping and oil analysis. More on transformer maintenance.
- Circuit Breaker Maintenance: includes evaluation, testing, servicing of all breakers, bus ducts, and fuses. More on circuit breaker maintenance.
- NETA™ Maintenance:Full NETA™ certified testing and maintenance. More on NETA maintenance.
- See our complete line of electrical maintenance
- Arc Flash Analysis: help prevent dangerous short circuits (arc flashes) in electrical equipment. More on Arc Flash Analysis.
- Power System Analysis: get an in depth system analysis to assess your electrica system's power quality. More on Power System Analysis.
- Power Plant Services: full service maintenance and testing of all aspects of your power plants. More on Power Plant Services.
- Electrical Repair: includes bus ducts, switchgears, circuit breakers and substations. Repairs and rebuilds. More on Electrical Repair.
- Electrical Estimating: easy and reliable electrical estimating using our Testimator ™ software. More on Electrical Estimating.
Electrical Estimating Software
If you're looking for an electrical testing estimate be sure to try our Testimator™ the easy way to estimate electrical testing.Learn more about the The Testimator ™
Serving California And NationwideWith offices in Rocklin and Fresno, California, Industrial Tests, Inc. provides Electrical Testing and maintenance services to clients throughout California including Sacramento, San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego as well as Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, Texas and nationwide. We serve industrial, commercial and municipal clients in various industries including power stations, power plants, wind and solar, petro-chemicals, manufacturing, hotels, hospitals, municipalities, defense contractors, data centers and many other applications that rely on high power electric equipment. Contact us to see why Industrial Tests, Inc. is counted on by so many clients for their Electrical Testing And Maintenance needs.
The Testimator saves us time in electrical estimating by getting quick and reliable quotes for electrical testing services