HIST Division Archives Finding Aid - Archives at the Science History Institute
alexis texas的遭遇alexis texas的遭遇,老板把我摁倒办公桌上 我很乐意老板把我摁倒办公桌上 我很乐意HIST Tutorial: Tips and Advice for Starting Historical Research - presented by Seth Rasmussen at GLRM 2019 (Lille, IL)
Most ACS books can be ordered through Oxford University Press. To find information about or to order an ACS title available through Oxford University Press, please follow the previous link. The simplest way to find them is to search by author on the Oxford website. Please check the ACS Member Prices link, as discounts are offered on a variety of ACS Symposium volumes.
ACS Technical Divisions Homepage
Some selected Division homepages:
- Places of the Periodic Table
- The Elements by Tom Lehrer, extended and adapted by Greg Girolami and Alexander Scheeline, performed by Alexander Scheeline.
- Women Chemists in the Inventors Hall of Fame
- A.L.A. Portrait Index: Index to Portraits Contained in Printed Books and Periodicals, 1906, edited by William Coolidge Lane, Nina Eliza Browne
- IsisCB Explore is a completely open access service made possible by the History of Science Society with support from the University of Oklahoma. This is a tool which includes data from the Isis Bibliogrpahies from 1974 to the present.
- IsisCB Cumulative - Open Access Bibliography for History of Science, 1913-1975. This is a companion to IsisCB Explore, a tool which includes data from the Isis Bibliographies from 1974 to the present.
- Beyond CASSI: Have you ever struggled to figure out what the journal abbreviations
“C.R.” or “A.” means? If so, help is now available.
- ECHO (Exploring
and Collecting History Online) Science and Technology Virtual Center.
- American Physical Society
Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry
Society of Chemistry Timeline
- Science History Institute (previously the Chemical Heritage Foundation)
for the History of Alchemy and Chemistry
Library: History of Chemistry
Library: Biographies of Famous Chemists
- HYLE: An International
Journal for the Philosophy of Chemistry
- Foundations of Chemistry - A Multidisciplinary journal for historical, philosophical and educational aspects of chemistry.
- History of Science
Chemistry - Compiled by Carmen Giunta
- A History of Chemistry for High School Teachers
Papers from the History of Chemistry from John Parks' ChemTeam
- alexis texas的遭遇alexis texas的遭遇,老板把我摁倒办公桌上 我很乐意老板把我摁倒办公桌上 我很乐意Nobel Prize Official Website
Industry History alexis texas的遭遇alexis texas的遭遇,老板把我摁倒办公桌上 我很乐意老板把我摁倒办公桌上 我很乐意
Websites which link to information on professional genealogies:
Genealogy Database at the Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
State University Chemical Genealogy
Genealogy of the NDSU Department of Chemistry created by Seth C.
Genealogy Project at Notre Dame Chemistry & Biochemistry and Physics Departments
Database of the British Chemical Community, 1880-1970 authored
by Robin Mackie and Gerrylynn Roberts
Weisstein's World of Scientific Biography
of Biographies at the School of Mathematics and Statistics, University
of St Andrews, Scotland
Chemistry Department History 1891 to 1976
Chemistry Department History 1977 to 2000
Archive of Famous Organic Chemists by Michael Smith at the University
of Chemistry Genealogy at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst by
David L. Adams
of South Florida Department of Chemistry Academic Genealogy
Genealogy of Chemistry Faculty at the University of Texas at Austin
Genealogy Master List by John Andraos at York University (Toronto)
Mail Distribution List
A mail distribution list has been set up to carry information and discussion related to the HISTORY OF CHEMISTRY. You can subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your account at /mailman/listinfo/chem-hist
The list is supported by the RSC Historical Group, the Chemical Heritage Foundation in Philadelphia, the Sidney M. Edelstein Center for the History and Philosophy of Science, Technology, and Medicine in Jerusalem, and by the German Chemical Society's History Division.
Once you are subscribed, you can post messages to list members via email at email@example.com. Please note that, in order to prevent spam, only messages from subscribers are accepted. File attachements must not be sent to the list. alexis texas的遭遇alexis texas的遭遇,老板把我摁倒办公桌上 我很乐意老板把我摁倒办公桌上 我很乐意